What makes Oak Meadow School the right school for your family now?
Join us on Tuesday, June 23
for our Virtual Open House.
Take a Virtual Tour to learn more about what distinguishes an Oak Meadow education for students in grades 4 – 8.
- Meet members of our faculty and learn about their role in the classroom environment.
- See what learning and engagement looks like in our classrooms – or at home.
- Learn how the combination of experiential learning and intrinsic motivation serve to uncover each student’s full potential.
Join us for one or both sessions!
- Upper Elementary (Grades 4 – 6*): 9:00 a.m.
- Middle School (Grades 7 – 8): 10:00 a.m.
*Note: 6th grade students take classes with our Middle School faculty in addition to the Upper Elementary Faculty. We strongly encourage parents exploring our 6th grade program to join us for the Middle School session to meet the faculty and to learn more about the unique characteristics of our Middle School program.
Please complete the form to register for one or both sessions. You will receive login information before the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Questions? Contact Leslie Grossman in our Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover a place where your child will love learning, develop
meaningful friendships, and have time and space for curiosity.
Discover Oak Meadow for your family!