Oak Meadow School offers the following programs:
- Beginners – for children who are 18 months or older
- Children’s House – for children who are 3 years or older by September 1st
- Lower Elementary – for children entering grades 1 – 3
- Upper Elementary – for children entering grades 4 – 6
- Middle School – for children entering grades 7-8
1. Get to Know Oak Meadow
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our building is currently closed, so physical tours and classroom observations will need to wait for now. Schedule an Information Session to get answers to your questions and learn more about our academic program, educational philosophy, school community and culture.Schedule an Information Session
2. Submit Application Materials
Oak Meadow School uses an online application. If your child is currently enrolled in a daycare or school, the application includes a request form for a Student Evaluation to be completed by their current teacher. Please note that there is a $50 non-refundable application fee.Online Application
3. Student Visit and Parent Conversation
Beginners and Children’s House
Following the submission and review of the application and applicable evaluation forms, a 30-minute student visit will be scheduled with the Director of Enrollment Management. The student visit gives your child an opportunity to experience the classroom environment and allows for assessment of your child’s developmental readiness for our classroom environment. The parent conversation provides an opportunity for us to learn more about your child, your expectations, and also provides you an opportunity to learn more about our program. Any decision-making parent is required to participate in this meeting, which typically lasts for 30-45 minutes.
Children must be 18 months old to start in our Beginner’s program; children must be 3 years old by September 1st to be eligible for admission to our Children’s House program.
Elementary and Middle School
- Classroom Visit for Student Applicants – Once the application, transcripts, and applicable evaluations and documentation have been submitted and reviewed, a classroom visit is scheduled to provide an opportunity for prospective students to experience a day in our Montessori classrooms.
- Parent Conversation – After your child’s classroom visit, a parent conversation will take place with the Director of Enrollment Management. This is an opportunity for you to share important characteristics of your child, and for you to learn more about Oak Meadow. Any decision-making parent is required to participate in this meeting, which typically lasts for 30-45 minutes.
Admission notifications are mailed throughout the spring on a rolling basis as openings are available.